- Relax on deck while a professional skipper takes you from island to island
- Soak up the sun on the pristine sands of Koločep Island
- Visit Šipan Island, the largest of the Elaphite Islands
- Explore Lopud and its medieval architecture, monuments and beaches
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Disembark on Koločep Island, an isle that is the southernmost inhabited Island in Croatia and boasts a population of under 200 people who mostly reside in one of two bucolic ancient villages. The island has historically been important for ship building and, in fact, two members of Christopher Columbus’ crew on the Santa Maria were from Koločep. Spend some time exploring the island, lounging along the sea of strolling through the villages.
If you went swimming, dry off on the deck as the yacht makes its way to the island of Šipan, the biggest of the legendary Elaphite Islands. Take several hours of free time on Šipan, checking out the medieval ruins or the Renaissance-era manor houses and medieval churches that dot the inhabitations on the island. Or stroll through the citrus grove-studded countryside. If all that exploring has built up a hunger, sit down at a local tavern for a hearty lunch (at own expenses).
Move on to the island of Lopud and take some leisure time to relax on the beach to enjoy the island’s famous sandy strands or go for a swim in the Adriatic’s clean and refreshing waters.
After 2.5 hours on Lopud, hop back on the yacht and cruise back to Dubrovnik. Your day concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please bring your bathing suit, towel, sun screen and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you get a chance I highly recommend booking a trip." See review