4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Elafiti Islands on this private 4- or 8-hour speedboat tour in Dubrovnik. Hop aboard your speedboat and zoom to Koločep Island with a guide, where dense pine forests rise over crystal-clear waters. Swim and snorkel around natural sea caves or explore inland walking trails, then head onward to Lopud Island — part of the former Dubrovnik Republic. Admire architecture from the Renaissance to the 20th century on Šipan Island and soak up the rays on Šunj Beach. Upgrade your tour to enjoy a full eight hours on the waves.
- Explore the islands of Koločep, Lopud and Šipan with a guide
- Private 4- or 8-hour speedboat tour of the Elafiti Islands in Dubrovnik
- Swim and snorkel at your leisure among the sea caves and peaceful bays
- Tour includes round-trip travel from selected Dubrovnik hotels
Saved to wishlist!
4 or 8 hours rent of luxury private boat (for just you (and/or your group / there are no join-in travelers) according your group size.
Direct hotel pickup and drop-off with boat (selected hotels only : Villa Dubrovnik, Hotel Excelsior, Grand Villa Argentina, Hotel President, Dubrovnik Sun Gardens, Pucic Palace, Hotel Bellevue, this service is subject to weather conditions.
Usage of all boat amenities (fridge, snorkel equipment, stereo, wifi etc.
Full refund in case of bad weather conditions
Free reschedule in case of bad weather conditions
The listed prices does not include a fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-out Fuel surcharge calculation : Medium class boats - from 50 to 75 EUR High class boats - from 80 to 110 EUR Executive class boats - from 120 - 150 EUR Motor yachts - from 150 to 200 EUR
A la carte al fresco dining at waterfront restaurant
Gratuity to the skippers / crew
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up you from your hotel or accommodation Dubrovnik.
- Dubrovnik Old town port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended to bring a soft carry bag, towels, swimsuits, camera, sun cream.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can bring your own food and beverages on the boat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tendo luxury travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private boat tours in Dubrovnik: Hidden Beauties of Elaphiti Islands?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private boat tours in Dubrovnik: Hidden Beauties of Elaphiti Islands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private boat tours in Dubrovnik: Hidden Beauties of Elaphiti Islands?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private boat tours in Dubrovnik: Hidden Beauties of Elaphiti Islands?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private boat tours in Dubrovnik: Hidden Beauties of Elaphiti Islands
4 to 8 hours
5 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaDay Cruises - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorDay Cruises - KotorWater Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorJet Boating - KotorShore Excursions - BudvaDay Cruises - BudvaWater Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaJet Boating - BudvaCategory
St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum) Tours & TicketsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & TicketsFort Bokar Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cruise Port Tours & TicketsKonavle Valley Tours & TicketsMljet Island Tours & TicketsSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac) Tours & TicketsPeljesac Peninsula Tours & TicketsLove Stories Museum Tours & TicketsLokrum Benedictine Monastery Tours & TicketsFranciscan Church and Monastery Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cable Car Tours & TicketsStradun (Placa) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Bell Tower Tours & TicketsElaphite Islands Tours & TicketsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & TicketsDominican Monastery Tours & Tickets