10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Bosnia and Herzegovina on a private day trip from Croatia, which includes personalized attention and a flexible itinerary. Enjoy the scenery while being chauffeured along the Adriatic Coast to the town of Mostar, perched on the Neretva River. Additional stops include the UNESCO-listed town of Počitelj and the pilgrimage site Medjugorje. Learn about the culture and history of Bosnia and Herzegovina through a dedicated guide's engaging commentary.
- Private day tour of Bosnia and Herzegovina highlights for just you and your party
- Stops include Počitelj, Mostar, and Medjugorje
- Learn about the region's politics, history, and culture through guided commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubrovnik
- Private round-trip transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You need to let us know your address in dubrovnik so we can arrange pick up location and time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes or sandals recommended
- Dress code is smart casual for places of worship
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hit Booker
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Wear appropriate shoes for the walking in Mostar and near the waterfalls." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bosnia and Herzegovina Tour From Dubrovnik
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Mljet IslandFort BokarDominican MonasterySt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryRevelin FortressPeljesac PeninsulaElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Franciscan Church and MonasteryLove Stories MuseumStradun (Placa)Dubrovnik Bell TowerKonavle ValleyDubrovnik Cruise PortMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Elaphite IslandsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)