- Visit Bosnia & Herzegovina’s Kravice Waterfalls on a day trip from Dubrovnik
- Your driver escorts you from town to town narrating sights along the way
- Enjoy convenient pick-up and drop-off from your Dubrovnik hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Its a small group tour(up to 8 person) driver is also a guide
- Near public transportation
- Tour first stops on waterfalls then goes to Mostar
- Please notice that enterance fee for waterfalls is not included, its 10euro(80kuna) per person. Cash only
- Not recommended for infants and children under 3.
- Its a long day, with minimum 6hours on board, driving. We have comfort stops each way
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Laus travel d.o.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The falls are beautiful and you can swim- just bring a change of clothes." See review
- "Kravice waterfalls are very pretty (make sure you have money ready to give to your guide for entry), although the water is absolutely freezing and we decided it wasn't worth swimming." See review
- "Food and souvenirs in Bosnia are much less expensive than in Croatia." See review