10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Uncover the mysteries of Montenegro on this full-day small-group tour from Dubrovnik. Cross the border into Montenegro and savor views of Boka Kotorska bay as you journey along the coast. Stroll the cobblestone lanes of picturesque Kotor on a walking tour of the historic town, then admire the sandy beaches and Enjoy free time in both towns to shop for souvenirs or snap photos, before traveling back to Dubrovnik.
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Take in unforgettable views of Boka Kotorska bay and the Montenegro coast
- Travel by comfortable minibus
- Visit the coastal town of Kotor, famous for its dramatic setting
Saved to wishlist!
English/Spanish speaking tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation in new comfortable airconditioned coach/vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Ul. Kralja Petra Krešimira IV. 10A, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please enter this information in the Special Requirements box
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. (Please check Montenegro Country list and Visa Regimes)
- Please specify the name of your hotel or private accommodation (contact telephone number or address) in Dubrovnik. This information is necessary so the local service provider can notify you if there are changes in the tour departure times
- The tours include English/Spanish speaking guide in the bus
- All clients with no adress of Dubrovnik accommodation provided when booking untill 12 hours before the tour, are kindly asked to confirm pick up at one of two central meeting locations: 1.) CABLE CAR STATION in Petra Krešimira IV street at 07:20 2.) PLOČE GATE BUS STOP ( East gate bus stop) at 07:30 Please note that we are no longer allowed to stop in front of PILE GATE from 2019. Valid travel documents are mandatory for this tour!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Select Dubrovnik d.o.o
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montenegro Coast Small Group Excursion?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montenegro Coast Small Group Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Montenegro Coast Small Group Excursion
2 hours 49 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorBus Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorShore Excursions - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Franciscan Church and MonasteryElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Mljet IslandMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Dubrovnik Cable CarStradun (Placa)Konavle ValleyChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Peljesac PeninsulaDominican MonasteryOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Elaphite IslandsFort BokarSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryLove Stories MuseumLokrum Benedictine MonasteryDubrovnik Cruise Port