- Discover the sights of Montenegro's scenic Bay of Kotor during a full-day boat cruise from Croatia
- Admire the soaring mountains, tiny islands and deep-blue waters of this natural fjord
- Explore a 17th-century church on the islet of 'Our Lady of the Rocks'
- Check out the medieval city of Kotor and the Church of Saint Stephen
- All entrance fees and a 3-course lunch included
- Great way to see more of the Mediterranean's Adriatic Coast
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Enjoy the view as your vessel heads into the Bay of Kotor, a natural fjord characterized by soaring mountains and tiny islands that dot the bay’s deep-blue waters.
Continue your Bay of Kotor adventure by heading to the minuscule islet of ‘Our Lady of the Rocks,’ where you’ll check out the 17th-century church and the 68 baroque-style murals painted by artist Tripo Kokolja. Last but not least, visit the stunning medieval city of Kotor, where you can discover the Cathedral of Saint Stephen.
During the course of your cruise, you also have time to savor an included 3-course lunch. At the end of the trip your cruise, return back to port in Montenegro and hop aboard a bus bound for Croatia where you receive a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms