12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Avoid hidden costs on a day tour to some of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s most popular landmarks from Dubrovnik. Discover the Kravice waterfalls, historic city of Mostar, and the preserved village of Počitelj, and travel the distance with ease via air-conditioned vehicle. Learn about the region from your guide and relax after a day’s sightseeing with round-trip transfer from your Dubrovnik hotel.
- See more of Bosnia and Herzegovina's sights on a full-day tour
- Explore the historic settlements of Mostar and Počitelj
- Visit the Kravice falls to swim, stroll, or relax in nature
- Gain insight into the region’s history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick up and drop-off
English speaking driver/guide
Local guide in Mostar
Entrance fees to Kravice Waterfalls ( approx 10€ per person from 1.6.-1.10., 5€ p.p. in October)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be contacted with your exact pick-up time before the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the coach tour is 5 and small group tour is 2.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Old Bridge in Mostar may be slippery.
- A valid passport is required for this tour.
- COVID-19 border crossing requirements: A certificate of vaccination or a negative antigen test (no older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (no older than 72 hours) is required for crossing the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina and back to Croatia on your return to Dubrovnik. All travelers of British, Russian, and Cyprus nationality are required to have a negative test as stated above, regardless of their vaccination status, in order to cross the Croatian border.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The steps from car park to falls are not suitable for children under 5, the elderly or physically impaired in my opinion unless you want just enough time to take 2 or 3 photos." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Kravice Waterfalls, Mostar and Pocitelj Day Tour from Dubrovnik
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Dominican MonasteryEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Lokrum Benedictine MonasteryDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryDubrovnik Cruise PortChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Elaphite IslandsLove Stories MuseumDubrovnik Cable CarElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Onofrio's FountainHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Mljet IslandFort BokarFranciscan Church and MonasteryPeljesac PeninsulaKonavle ValleyRevelin FortressSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)