- See highlights of Croatia's Peljesac Peninsula with a private guide
- Walk the famous defensive walls in Ston village and taste Dalmatian wine at a vineyard
- Learn Marco Polo lore and see medieval churches in beautiful Korcula
- Private guide and vehicle allow for a flexible itinerary
Departure & Return
The driver will pick you up at a place you specified in a booking process.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rentals Dubrovnik
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands