9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
What better destination for an adventure than the birthplace of Marco Polo? Hop aboard a private yacht or speedboat and cruise across to Korcula Island on this full-day tour from Dubrovnik. Soak up the scenery as you cruise past the Elaphite Islands, the Mljet Island national park and the Peljesac Peninsula, before arriving at Korcula town. Then, enjoy free time to explore the historic town independently and take in highlights like the house of Marco Polo, the medieval city walls and Korcula market.
- Full-day tour of Korcula from Dubrovnik by boat
- Cruise along the Dalmatian coast on a private yacht or speedboat
- Admire views of the Elaphite Islands, Mljet Island and the Peljesac Peninsula from the water
- Enjoy free time in Korcula to explore independently
- See the house of Marco Polo, St. Anthony's Cypress Hill and Abbey Treasury in Korcula Town
- Great value tour includes hotel transfers and free drinks onboard
Saved to wishlist!
Value added tax (VAT)
Boat skipper crew
Light refreshments, snacks and beverages on boat. Ask for catering service
Hotel pickup and drop
Does not include a fuel surcharge payable after tour check out (cash or ask for credit card)
Lunch or food (on boat or restaurant) but you may ask for our catering services on boat
Fuel surcharge:High-class speedboat:€240,Luxury speedboat:€400,Motor yacht:€650,Luxury yacht:€950
Departure & Return
Departure PointDubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup travelers from all Dubrovnik accommodation/hotels. We will provide direct boat pickup & drop off if hotel have marina or docking berth. Otherwise we use shuttle service to transfer from and to the boat.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tendo luxury travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Korcula Across the Sea: Private Excursion from Dubrovnik to Korcula Island with Speedboat or Yacht
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDalmatiaDubrovnikWater Tours - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaWater Tours - KotorJet Boating - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorWater Tours - PodgoricaJet Boating - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Konavle ValleyMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Revelin FortressLove Stories MuseumChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Dominican MonasteryDubrovnik Bell TowerElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Mljet IslandOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Dubrovnik Cable CarSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryStradun (Placa)Franciscan Church and MonasteryFort BokarOnofrio's FountainLokrum Benedictine MonasteryDubrovnik Cruise PortPeljesac Peninsula