9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the pilgrimage town of Medjugorje in Bosnia & Herzegovina with this tour from Dubrovnik. Your local guide will pick you up at an easy-to-get-to meeting point in the morning and take you and your fellow travelers across the border and over to the town. While in Medjugorje, you'll get the chance to visit St. James Church and Apparition Hill, where pilgrims believe Mother Mary appeared.
- Visit St. James Church and Apparition Hill
- A professional driver will transport you in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip transportation from Dubrovnik is included
- Enjoy free time in Medjugorge
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up & Drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick you up at agreed place 15 - 20 minutes before start of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The passports are required for the border crossing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rentals Dubrovnik
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Group Tour: Medjugorje from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Group Tour: Medjugorje from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Group Tour: Medjugorje from Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Group Tour: Medjugorje from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Group Tour: Medjugorje from Dubrovnik
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Konavle ValleyPeljesac PeninsulaDubrovnik Cable CarSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Stradun (Placa)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) Dubrovnik Bell TowerElaphite IslandsLokrum Benedictine MonasteryFranciscan Church and MonasteryDubrovnik Cruise PortMljet IslandDominican MonasterySt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Fort Bokar