8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Regina Maris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The best Elaphite Islands hopping cruise with lunch by Regina Maris in Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The best Elaphite Islands hopping cruise with lunch by Regina Maris in Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The best Elaphite Islands hopping cruise with lunch by Regina Maris in Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The best Elaphite Islands hopping cruise with lunch by Regina Maris in Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHop on Hop OffWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaHop on Hop Off - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorHop on Hop Off - KotorWater Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorShore Excursions - PodgoricaHop on Hop Off - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Dominican MonasteryChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Franciscan Church and MonasteryLove Stories MuseumOnofrio's FountainOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Dubrovnik Bell TowerDubrovnik Cable CarLokrum Benedictine MonasteryPeljesac PeninsulaFort BokarMljet IslandMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Revelin FortressElaphite IslandsElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Dubrovnik Cruise PortEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury