- Combine two top-selling Dubrovnik sightseeing experiences for a discounted price
- Start your day with a ride to the top of Dubrovnik’s Mt. Srd by cable car
- Soak up incredible views of the Dalmatian Coast from the mountain summit
- Explore Dubrovnik Old Town on a walking tour and learn its history
- Stroll along Dubrovnik’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed city walls
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pile Square, Dubrovnik Old Town Address: Pile Square, Dubrovnik Directions: A guide in Elite Travel blue T-shirt will be holding a EXPLORE DUBROVNIK BY CABLE CAR sign, next to the fountain by Dubravka bar restaurant (just outside Pile gate, western entrance to Old town).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
At the top of the mountain, take some time to enjoy the view of the blue Adriatic Sea. They say that on a clear day, you can see 37 miles (67 km) away. Be awestruck by the views and then head down to the Old Town again for the next portion of the tour.
Dubrovnik Old Town and City Walls Tour: At Pile Square, the area in front of Pile Gate, one of three ways to enter the Old Town through the thick walls, start the walking tour.
See the Dominican Monastery, which boasts a gorgeous Gothic courtyard and one of the oldest working pharmacies in Europe. Continue walking down the limestone-clad Stradun, one of the widest and straightest streets in Old Town, and take in many other highlights.
Finally, head over to an entryway up onto the walls with your guide, hearing about the history of these impressive fortifications. As you stroll along the walls, note the gorgeous views of the Adriatic, as well as the towers at each corner of the wall.
After you’ve walked in a complete circle (or, in this case, a square), head back to Pile Square for the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WALKING INFO:
- Tour includes moderate walking activities.
- In Dubrovnik guests will have to walk approximately 1200 meters over cobblestone and flat terrain, and take up to 200 steps.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY EuroAdria Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dubrovnik Super Saver: Mt Srd Cable Car Ride plus Old Town and City Walls Walking Tour.