- Kayaking tour from Dubrovnik
- Paddle beneath the city walls, exploring sea caves and hidden beaches
- Swim, snorkel, and have a snack at a hidden beach
- Paddle around the mysterious Island of Lokrum
- Watch the sunset over the Elaphite Islands
- Toast your trip with a glass of Croatian wine
- All equipment provided
Departure & Return
Pile Park, under the Pile Gate bridge - western entrance to the Old Town. Address: At the beach in Pile Park. Please make sure you look for our representative, since there are other kayaking companies around us. You should be at the start point 15 min before departure time
What To Expect
Meet your tour guide and listen to a safety briefing and some basic paddling instructions before launching into the Adriatic Sea. Paddle beneath Dubrovnik's city walls and to Betina Beach for a swim and snorkel break. Then paddle to the Island of Lokrum, home to some sea caves and hidden beaches. Listen as your guide details the interesting history of the island and the legends surrounding it. Paddle back to Old Town, watching the sunset over the Elaphite Islands. Pause to snap some photos of the sinking sun.
Back at Pile Bay, toast your successful adventure with a glass of Croatian wine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be at least 4 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADVENTURE DALMATIA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands