- Half-day snorkeling and kayak tour from Dubrovnik
- Paddle along Dubrovnik's city walls
- Get a unique view of the city from the water
- Get useful tips from your snorkel instructor
- Small-group ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Pile Gate, Dubrovnik Pile Square Please go to Pile Square and find your way to the park just under the ''Dubravka 1836'' restaurant's terrace. That park is right under the ''Dubravka'' restaurant's terrace. Our staff with the 'Adventure Dalmatia' sign will be waiting for you.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
As you paddle along, expect the guide to regale the small group with historical anecdotes and tales of legendary figures of the city. Take a moment to drink in the views of Dubrovnik and its ancient 13th-century walls.
Once you reach Betina Beach, take a breather to enjoy a beverage. Then put on your snorkeling gear for a fun adventure beneath the surface of the water, as you look at marine life.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Life jacket provided
- No experience needed
- You MUST be able to swim independently in order to attend this tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was windy, so kayaking was more of a challenge but doable and fun with the stronger waves." See review