- Explore historic Mostar and the Kravice Waterfalls
- Visit the famous UNESCO-listed 'Stari Most' bridge in Mostar
- Take a guided walking tour in Mostar, covering highlights like the city mosque and bazaar
- Free time in Mostar for independent exploration
- Admire the postcard-perfect Kravice Waterfalls and take a refreshing swim
Departure & Return
Departure PointBrsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Admire the famous UNESCO-listed “Stari Most” Old Bridge before proceeding on a city walking tour. Stop by Mostar’s mosque, the bazaar, and check out a typical Turkish house, a remnant of the city’s historic connection to the Ottoman Empire. End your trip to Mostar with free time to grab a Turkish coffee, explore on your own, or grab some food (own expense).
Make your last stop of the day at Kravice Waterfalls, a scenic cascade along the Trebizat River. In summer the river is known as a popular swimming spot, offering visitors the chance to take a refreshing dip. After your waterfalls stop, receive a ride back to your Dubrovnik hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Swimwear in the summer time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amico Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls from Dubrovnik.