8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the medieval urban ambience of Dubrovnik behind for the day and head to the rugged vineyard-laden Peljesac peninsula on this small-group guided wine-tasting trip. Stop first in the small town of Ston, famed for its 4.3 miles (7 kilometers) of medieval walls and its deliciously fresh oysters. Then make your way deeper onto the peninsula to partake in three wine tastings. Meet the wine makers and learn about why the Peljesac peninsula is an up-and-coming wine region. Later, indulge in a hearty Dalmatian lunch (at own expense) at a local restaurant.
- Small-group guided tour from Dubrovnik to the Peljesac Peninsula
- Visit up to three local wineries and learn about the characteristics of wine from this region
- Explore the town of Ston to marvel at its long medieval walls
- Indulge in a delicious Dalmatian lunch (at own expense) at a local tavern
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off if possible
English speaking guide
Oyster farm visit with tasting freshly harvested oysters with local wine
Tasting around fifteen excellent wines
Olive and local cheeses tastings
Introduction to wine tasting by WSET
Wine and food matching principles
Visit to “ Grand Cru” vineyard Dingac
Food and drinks, unless specified (also available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Ul. Marijana Blažića 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Front of Hotel next to garage on the main road
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that lunch is not included, we visit rustic farm restaurant where all served comes from their own farm, specialty is "Iron Bell cooking" called Peka, meat on top of potatoes and vegetables slow cooked for hours under iron bell covered with fire. Seafood and vegetarian option also available, 3-course with home made wine and liquors.Visit to seafood restaurant is option.Lunch is 30 euros per person.
- A minimum of 2 passengers required in order to book
- Hotel pick up in Dubrovnik only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic Tour with Wine Tastings from Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Tour with Wine Tastings from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Classic Tour with Wine Tastings from Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic Tour with Wine Tastings from Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic Tour with Wine Tastings from Dubrovnik
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaFood Tours - DalmatiaUnique Experiences - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorFood Tours - KotorUnique Experiences - KotorBus Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorShore Excursions - BudvaFood Tours - BudvaUnique Experiences - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaWine Tastings - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaCategory
Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha) Tours & TicketsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & TicketsLokrum Benedictine Monastery Tours & TicketsFranciscan Church and Monastery Tours & TicketsRevelin Fortress Tours & TicketsLove Stories Museum Tours & TicketsFort Bokar Tours & TicketsHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica) Tours & TicketsDominican Monastery Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & TicketsStradun (Placa) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cruise Port Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & TicketsPeljesac Peninsula Tours & TicketsKonavle Valley Tours & TicketsOnofrio's Fountain Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Bell Tower Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cable Car Tours & TicketsElaphite Islands Tours & TicketsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & Tickets