2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Immerse yourself in the world of Game of Thrones on this walking tour of Dubrovnik, the set for the fictional King's Landing. You'll hear behind-the-scenes tales and facts from your guide as you explore, stopping at all the major filming sites to explore and take photos. Enjoy plenty of time to ask questions of your multilingual guide as you travel.
- 2-hour walking tour of Dubrovnik
- Focus on the sites used for filming Game of Thrones
- Snap photos of the major film locations for the fictional King's Landing
- Listen to in-depth commentary on production and filming
Saved to wishlist!
Photo opportunity on the replica of the iron throne
Local, professionally licensed tour guide
Entrance fee for the fort of St. Lawrence in 2019: 50 kn per person or 0 kn with valid walls ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointDubrovnik Walks, Orange umbrella, Brsalje ul. 8, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return DetailsDubrovnik Walks - Old town office (Iron throne), Dropčeva ul. 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entrance fee for the fort of St. Lawrence is not included in the price of the tour (50 kn per person; cca 7 Eur, can be purchased on spot prior to entering the fort in Kn or by credit card). 50 kn is around 7 Eur. 0 kn if you have a valid city walls ticket (used within max 72h time apart)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubrovnik Walks - Game of Thrones 2 h Walking Tour + Iron Throne Photo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Dubrovnik Walks - Game of Thrones 2 h Walking Tour + Iron Throne Photo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 3494P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsMovie ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDubrovnikFood Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaMarkets - DalmatiaMovie Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - KotorCity Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorMarkets - KotorMovie Tours - KotorFood Tours - BudvaCity Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaMarkets - BudvaMovie Tours - BudvaCategory
St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Fort BokarChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Revelin FortressEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Dominican MonasteryDubrovnik Bell TowerStradun (Placa)Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Konavle ValleyElaphite IslandsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Franciscan Church and MonasteryLokrum Benedictine MonasteryDubrovnik Cable CarLove Stories MuseumElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Peljesac PeninsulaDubrovnik Cruise Port