4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
A short drive from Dubrovnik lies the medieval town of Ston, known for its ancient wall, delicious wines, and oyster farms. Experience all that Ston has to offer during this roundtrip road trip from Dubrovnik. Take in spectacular coastal views and enjoy a short boat ride out to one of the nearby oyster farms to sample the harvest and learn about this 1000-year-old practice.
- Take a day trip from Dubrovnik to visit the medieval town of Ston
- See the ancient wall and stop at a local vineyard for a wine tasting
- Tour an oyster farm by boat and enjoy a tasting
- Pickup and drop-off from Old Town Dubrovnik included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off, if in Old Town or outside Dubrovnik we will send you pick up place!
Oyster farm visit by boat
oysters and wine tasting(3 oysters and 1 local wine)
Transport with guide
Winery visit and 3 wines tasting!
Departure & Return
Ul. Marijana Blažića 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Main road in front of Hilton next to garage
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your accommodation is inside the Old Town or outside Dubrovnik we will send you pick up location!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4H STON, OYSTERS and WINE TOUR FROM DUBROVNIK?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4H STON, OYSTERS and WINE TOUR FROM DUBROVNIK?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 4H STON, OYSTERS and WINE TOUR FROM DUBROVNIK?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4H STON, OYSTERS and WINE TOUR FROM DUBROVNIK?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4H STON, OYSTERS and WINE TOUR FROM DUBROVNIK
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaFood Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorFood Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorShore Excursions - PodgoricaFood Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Stradun (Placa)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Onofrio's FountainMljet IslandHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Lokrum Benedictine MonasteryOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Peljesac PeninsulaChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Dubrovnik Bell TowerElaphite IslandsFranciscan Church and MonasterySt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Love Stories MuseumFort BokarDubrovnik Cable Car