- Small-group guided tour from Dublin to Wicklow National Park and Glendalough
- Take a short hike through the verdant national park
- Take in the jaw-dropping views while riding around the Irish countryside
- Spend some time in Glendalough, discovering its medieval abbey
Departure & Return
The Molly Malone statue sits outside a large stone church on Suffolk Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup Location is the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street at 09:35am
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hilltoptreks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Wicklow Day Trip with Guided Walk Including Glendalough Tour from Dublin.