4 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Enjoy multiple whiskey tastings in Dublin with a small group of fellow whiskey enthusiasts on this day tour. Learn about Dublin's boozy history, dating back to the 19th century when it was the whiskey capital of the world. You'll enjoy diverse tasting experiences at each stop, from the Irish Whiskey Museum to the Jameson Distillery to a new distillery in town. Along the way, your guide will answer questions and provide personalized attention to your small group of just 15 people.
- Multiple Irish whiskey tastings in a single tour
- Beverages included to cleanse your palate
- Unique tasting experience at each stop
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
A wide variety of Irish whiskey sampled
Admission to the distilleries/whiskey stops
Guided city tour as you travel from stop to stop
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point119 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 E620, Ireland
Return DetailsDawson Street, Dawson St, Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whiskey Island - Premium Tours & Tastings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Dublin Whiskey Story: Luxury Whiskey Trail?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Dublin Whiskey Story: Luxury Whiskey Trail?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Dublin Whiskey Story: Luxury Whiskey Trail?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Dublin Whiskey Story: Luxury Whiskey Trail?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 74690P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesDublinUnique Experiences - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastUnique Experiences - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickUnique Experiences - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayHalf-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Kilmainham GaolEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)GAA MuseumChrist Church CathedralKells Monastic SiteGlendaloughJames Joyce Tower & MuseumNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyChester Beatty LibraryIrish Whiskey MuseumAviva StadiumDublin Phoenix ParkWicklow WayIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)AvocaNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Wicklow GaolSkerries MillsWicklow MountainsFamine Memorial