Are you interested in?
222 Tours & Activities
Irish Whiskey Museum Tours
7 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
135 Tours & Activities
4 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Enjoy multiple whiskey tastings in Dublin with a small group of fellow whiskey enthusiasts on this day tour. Learn about Dublin's boozy history, dating back to the 19th century when it was the whiskey capital of the world. You'll enjoy diverse tasting experiences at each stop, from the Irish Whiskey Museum to the Jameson Distillery to a new distillery in town. Along the way, your guide will answer questions and provide personalized attention to your small group of just 15 people.
- Multiple Irish whiskey tastings in a single tour
- Beverages included to cleanse your palate
- Unique tasting experience at each stop
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
A wide variety of Irish whiskey sampled
Admission to the distilleries/whiskey stops
Guided city tour as you travel from stop to stop
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point119 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 E620, Ireland
Return DetailsDawson Street, Dawson St, Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Whiskey Island - Premium Tours & Tastings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Small-Group Luxury Whiskey Trail: Dublin Whiskey Story?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Small-Group Luxury Whiskey Trail: Dublin Whiskey Story?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Small-Group Luxury Whiskey Trail: Dublin Whiskey Story?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Small-Group Luxury Whiskey Trail: Dublin Whiskey Story?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 74690P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesDublinUnique Experiences - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastUnique Experiences - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickUnique Experiences - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayHalf-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Kilmainham GaolKells Monastic SiteIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceAvocaWicklow GaolGlendaloughGAA MuseumDublin Writers MuseumDublin City HallThe National Wax Museum PlusSt. Anne’s ParkDublin Phoenix ParkJames Joyce Tower & MuseumSkerries MillsChrist Church CathedralNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Irish Whiskey MuseumDublin Custom HouseWicklow MountainsCastletown House