- Learn about Dracula’s connection to Dublin as you explore the city’s entertainment quarter
- Meet for your tour at the historic and central St Andrew’s Church
- This ground-level tour is accessible to wheelchair users and tourists with mobility concerns
- Choose between a mid-morning or mid-afternoon tour
Departure & Return
The outside former church, St. Andrew’s St. (next to Molly Malone statue). (Take note, that there are 2 churches with the same name in Dublin.)
In the center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Opatrip Lithuania
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.