10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Wetsuit + surfboard
All Fees and Taxes
2hrs Surf Lesson with professional instructors.
Departure & Return
1 Amiens St, Dublin Docklands, Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surf Ireland Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 263784P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesDublinSports Lessons - BelfastSurfing Lessons - BelfastSports Lessons - LimerickSurfing Lessons - LimerickSports Lessons - GalwaySurfing Lessons - GalwayCategory
Molly Malone StatueDublin Cruise PortSt. Anne’s ParkKildare VillageDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreNational Gallery of IrelandDublin Custom HouseKilmainham GaolJames Joyce CentreDublin Writers MuseumGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumLittle Museum of DublinDublin City HallO’Connell BridgeLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Monasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)Wicklow WayDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryConnemara