1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a day of fun for the whole family at Bray’s National SEA LIFE Centre. Only 12 miles south of Dublin, Bray is the longest established seaside town in Ireland. While visiting the beautiful beach, check out the Sea Life Centre and explore this aquatic zoo’s amazing collection including over 30 displays and 1,000 marine creatures. It’s a perfect choice for both tourists and residents.
- Visit a local aquarium with a focus on conservation in beautiful seaside Bray
- SEA LIFE is only 30 minutes by train from Dublin city center
- Get up close and personal with aquatic life: touch sea stars and watch animals get fed
- Dive into the deep with SEA LIFE's new Lego Adventure
- Buy tickets in advance to guarantee your entry at a good price
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEA LIFE Bray
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sea Life Bray Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sea Life Bray Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Sea Life Bray Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sea Life Bray Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sea Life Bray Entrance Ticket
90 to 120 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesDublinNature and Wildlife - BelfastAttractions & Museums - BelfastNature and Wildlife - LimerickAttractions & Museums - LimerickNature and Wildlife - GalwayAttractions & Museums - GalwayCategory
Christ Church CathedralSt. Stephen's GreenConnemaraGPO Witness History Visitor CentreDubliniaSt. Michan's ChurchNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyLittle Museum of DublinDublin O’Connell StreetTayto ParkKilmainham GaolSEA LIFE® BrayNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Glasnevin Cemetery MuseumDublin ZooO’Connell BridgeDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneCastletown HouseSt. Audoen's ChurchIrish Family History Centre