- Full-day trip by train and coach from Dublin to the Ring of Kerry
- Scenic drive through magnificent scenery from Killarney
- World-famous Lakes of Killarney
- Scenic photo stops along the way
Departure & Return
Railtours Ireland Representatives will be waiting in the main concourse area of the station with your travel pack in bright yellow jackets so that they are easily located. Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time listed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This trip offers a unique journey through Ireland’s rocky southern coast and the world-famous Lakes of Killarney. View the magnificent Macgillicuddy Reeks, Carrantuohill (Ireland's highest mountain), and Ladies View as you dip into Dingle Bay. Enjoy chance interactions with locals and the many photo-worthy viewpoints where you stop along the way.
In the early evening, the coach returns you to Killarney, where you catch a connecting train back to Dublin (dinner service available).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc.
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps onto the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands