Are you interested in?
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
6 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
141 Tours & Activities
Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Dublin
0 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Benefit from personalized attention and a carefully curated itinerary on this private food and walking tour in Dublin. With a dedicated guide at your disposal, you'll get plenty of time to ask questions while tasting the best that Dublin has to offer: Irish whiskey, ice cream, artisanal cheese and meats, pub fare, and a bounty of seafood. You'll stop at hidden places you may not find on your own and learn about restaurants you'll want to return to during the rest of your stay in Dublin.
- Private walking and food tour for just you and your party
- Learn about the agriculture and culinary culture of Ireland through guided commentary
- Tastings of regional specialties included
- Whiskey pairing lets you taste the best of the country's most famous export
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking food tour with your host Jim
Local whiskey pairing
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointDublin, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note: Jim can be flexible on time so if you prefer an earlier or later start, let him know when making your reservation request
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dublin Walking Food Tour with a Local Food Historian?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Dublin Walking Food Tour with a Local Food Historian?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Dublin Walking Food Tour with a Local Food Historian?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Dublin Walking Food Tour with a Local Food Historian?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7626P272
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinFood Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastFood Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickFood Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayHalf-day Tours - GalwayCategory
The Hill of Tara (Teamhair)Glasnevin Cemetery MuseumThe Book of KellsThe National Wax Museum PlusSt. Anne’s ParkDublin Writers MuseumSkerries MillsConnemaraJames Joyce Tower & MuseumTayto ParkSt. Audoen's ChurchIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceDublin Phoenix ParkMalahide Castle and GardensSt. Michan's ChurchMonasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)Christ Church CathedralWicklow MountainsDublin Custom HouseWicklow Way