- Ride a scenic route through Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Stop at Lough Tay and the Guinness estate
- See St. Kevin’s monastery and the “P.S. I Love You” bridge
- Round-trip transport from Dublin included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your accommodation, Port or Airport in Dublin for this Private Tour
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
- Dublin Port
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can choose where would like to visit within the time frame.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hilltoptreks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Day Tour of Wicklow, Powerscourt and Glendalough from Dublin.