1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid the crowds at Dublin distilleries and make the short trip out to Wicklow’s Powerscourt Distillery. Prebook your spot on a tour of the distillery, which is set on the sprawling Powerscourt Estate—known for its beautiful gardens, waterfall, and mountain backdrop. Tours include access to the distillery and on-site maturation warehouse, as well as three whiskey tastings.
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour of Powerscourt Distillery
- Enjoy samples of award-winning Fercullen Irish Whiskeys
- Admire views of the Wicklow Mountains from Powerscourt Estate
- Select from multiple tour times to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPowerscourt Distillery, Powerscourt Estate, Enniskerry Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Powerscourt Distillery
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesDublinAttractions & Museums - BelfastMuseum Tickets & Passes - BelfastAttractions & Museums - LimerickMuseum Tickets & Passes - LimerickAttractions & Museums - GalwayMuseum Tickets & Passes - GalwayCategory
Christ Church CathedralKilmainham GaolJames Joyce CentreWicklow GaolKells Monastic SiteDublin Cruise PortGPO Witness History Visitor CentreLittle Museum of DublinGlendaloughDublin Custom HouseSt. Anne’s ParkIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceSt. Audoen's ChurchCastletown HouseSt. Stephen's GreenDubliniaSkerries MillsNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Dublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneConnemara