3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
A short distance from Dublin is Newbridge Estate, a sprawling regional park full of woodlands, wild meadows and more. Get away from the city and lose yourself in the idyll of this rural landscape with this ticket package. Explore the grounds and the house itself, an 18th-century mansion full of well-preserved Irish art and furniture. Meet the cute Shetland ponies, goats and piglets at the estate’s working farm. Ramble around the ruins of Lanestown Castle, located within the estate grounds.
- Take advantage of the daily guided tours of the estate each day on the hour
- Bring your own picnic lunch or settle in for lunch at the on-site cafe
- The Newbridge House and estate are accessible for wheelchair users
- Spend as much time on the grounds as you want: no time limits on your ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointNewbridge House & Farm, Hearse Road 8 km north of Malahide, signposted from N1, North County Dublin, Donabate Ireland
8/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shannon Heritage
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Newbridge House & Farm Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Newbridge House & Farm Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Newbridge House & Farm Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Newbridge House & Farm Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Newbridge House & Farm Admission Ticket
3 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesDublinAttractions & Museums - BelfastMuseum Tickets & Passes - BelfastAttractions & Museums - LimerickMuseum Tickets & Passes - LimerickAttractions & Museums - GalwayMuseum Tickets & Passes - GalwayCategory
Christ Church CathedralTrim CastleGiant's CausewayDublin ZooIrish Whiskey MuseumJameson Distillery Bow St.Kilmainham GaolLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) The National Wax Museum PlusConnemaraSkerries MillsRiver LiffeyIrish Family History CentreDubliniaWicklow MountainsNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyGAA MuseumJames Joyce CentreLittle Museum of DublinSt. Anne’s Park