3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore your own Irish roots and family history on this 2.5-hour Irish ancestry and heritage walking tour in Dublin. Begin your tour with tea and scones, and listen as your guide explains how to start your Irish ancestry search. Armed with the necessary know-how, visit the National Museum of Ireland and delve into the records. During your visit, admire valuable Irish treasures such as the Ardagh Chalice and the Bronze Age ‘Tara’ Brooch.
- Embark on a Irish ancestry walking tour through Dublin
- Start the day with tea and scones while learning tips on ways to uncover your own Irish ancestry
- Enjoy the expertise of a local guide well-versed in the best ways to research family roots
- Explore the Museum of Archaeology, home to many of Ireland's 'bog bodies,' Celtic artifacts and a superb collection of Bronze Age gold
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
College Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 HX65, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Irish Ancestry and Heritage Walking Tour in Dublin?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Irish Ancestry and Heritage Walking Tour in Dublin?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Irish Ancestry and Heritage Walking Tour in Dublin?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8954P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinCity Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastCity Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickCity Tours - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayHalf-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Irish Family History CentreMalahide Castle and GardensTayto ParkChester Beatty LibraryMonasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)Castletown HouseDublin Custom HouseEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)Jeanie Johnston Tall ShipChrist Church CathedralKilmainham GaolDublin ZooDubliniaTrim CastleAviva StadiumRiver LiffeyThe Book of KellsFamine MemorialDublin Grafton StreetGiant's Causeway