9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Escape the city bustle of Dublin for a full-day whiskey-focused tour to the midlands of Ireland. Venture into the countryside and visit Kilbeggan Distillery, one of the country’s oldest distilleries. Stop into the town of Athlone and explore during free time before sampling whiskey at a historic pub. Continue on to see Tullamore DEW and relax over a guided whiskey master class.
- Learn about Irish whiskey during a full-day tour
- Visit two famous whiskey visitor attractions for guided tastings
- Explore the town of Athlone and visit a historic pub
- Round-trip transportation from Dublin is included
Saved to wishlist!
A wide variety of Irish whiskey sampled on tour
Admissions to the whiskey stops
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointDawson Street, Dawson St, Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsNassau Street, Nassau St, Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whiskey Island - Premium Tours & Tastings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ireland's Hidden Heartlands: Luxury Whiskey Trail?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ireland's Hidden Heartlands: Luxury Whiskey Trail?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ireland's Hidden Heartlands: Luxury Whiskey Trail?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ireland's Hidden Heartlands: Luxury Whiskey Trail?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 74690P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesPub ToursBus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesDublinUnique Experiences - BelfastPub Tours - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastUnique Experiences - LimerickPub Tours - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickUnique Experiences - GalwayPub Tours - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryDublin Grafton StreetMolly Malone StatueTrim CastleNational Gallery of IrelandGiant's CausewayConnemaraThe Book of KellsChester Beatty LibraryAviva StadiumLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Dublin O’Connell StreetTayto ParkSt. Audoen's ChurchGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumGPO Witness History Visitor CentreDublin Writers MuseumSkerries MillsEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)Avoca