- Private half-day introduction to several Dublin city highlights and hidden gems
- Learn more than you would alone from your local guide
- Save time with skip-the-line entry to Dublin Castle
- Enjoy a complimentary alcoholic drink at a traditional pub
Departure & Return
Meet up with your local guide and discover the unofficial anthem of Dublin by the statue of Molly Malone
In the end enter the historic Dublin Castle with your local host and hear fascinating stories about this important landmark
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Well worth the time and money to get a locals tour of the city while allowing for a couple stops if needed to get a bite, drink, or just escape the rain when the cold set in." See review