3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Flights to / from Dublin. Accommodation for last day of the tour
Departure & Return
Dublin , Dublin, IrelandThis activity will end right where it started.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/30/2022 - 11/1/2022
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvania Live Expert in Transylvania
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Halloween in Ireland, short break with Halloween party?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Halloween in Ireland, short break with Halloween party?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Halloween in Ireland, short break with Halloween party?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Halloween in Ireland, short break with Halloween party
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHalloweenMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastGhost & Vampire Tours - BelfastHalloween - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickGhost & Vampire Tours - LimerickHalloween - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayGhost & Vampire Tours - GalwayHalloween - GalwayCategory
Wicklow GaolJeanie Johnston Tall ShipIrish Family History CentreJames Joyce CentreMolly Malone StatueWicklow WayTayto ParkGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumGiant's CausewayMonasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)The Book of KellsDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreNational Gallery of IrelandFamine MemorialGAA MuseumEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)Kildare VillageDublin ZooO’Connell BridgeAvoca