Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a fun-filled tour through one of Dublin's best loved neighborhoods
- Enjoy reserved seating in even crowded pubs
- Spend the evening with other music-loving travelers and locals
- Learn about Irish music from your two guides who are professional musicians
Departure & Return
Meet upstairs in Oliver St John Gogarty's Pub
What To Expect
There are two evening tour times to choose from when booking and both begin in central Dublin. The earlier tour finishes at Flanagan’s for dinner, and the later tour ends at Brannigan’s off O’Connell Street. The musicians are your guides for the evening, and everyone walks together to the two pubs on the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Musical Pub Crawl
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Dublin Traditional Irish Musical Pub Crawl.
- "It was a little difficult finding the meet spot, so give yourself time to fight the crowd." See review