1 day (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
All required equipment will be provided at Experience Gaelic Games
Safety harness equipment will be provided at Croke Park.
Departure & Return
Departure PointAcademy Plaza Hotel, 10-14 Findlater Pl, O'Connell Street Upper, Rotunda, Dublin 1, D01 X2X0, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
All participants to meet at the Academy Plaza Hotel, 10 -14 Findlater Place, Dublin1.
All participants to bring comfortable training shoes and towel if needed for showers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No Children under 10 allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- A 20 minute tea / coffee break
- A 45 minute lunch break
- OPERATED BY Irish Sporting Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk Croke Park Skyline & Aviva Stadium - Experience our National Sports ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walk Croke Park Skyline & Aviva Stadium - Experience our National Sports ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walk Croke Park Skyline & Aviva Stadium - Experience our National Sports ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walk Croke Park Skyline & Aviva Stadium - Experience our National Sports ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 263188P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDublinSkip-the-Line Tours - BelfastAttractions & Museums - BelfastSkip-the-Line Tours - LimerickAttractions & Museums - LimerickSkip-the-Line Tours - GalwayAttractions & Museums - GalwayCategory
Christ Church CathedralMonasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)Dublin City HallWicklow WayIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceSkerries MillsDublin General Post Office (GPO)Famine MemorialWicklow GaolGlendaloughGiant's CausewayNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)ConnemaraNewbridge House and FarmGPO Witness History Visitor CentreRiver LiffeyAviva StadiumCastletown HouseSt. Audoen's ChurchDublin Grafton Street