1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
When your cruise ship docks, hit the streets on this sightseeing shore excursion that's perfect for everyone. Experience the beauty, history and culture of Dublin during a popular hop-on, hop-off bus sighting tour. Discover the best of the Emerald Isle, including historic buildings, iconic sites, ancient landmarks and vibrant nightlife at your own pace. With 28 stops along the way--including the Old Jameson Distillery, the National Art Gallery, St Patrick's Cathedral and the Guinness Storehouse--this popular option ensures you don't miss a thing!
- Dublin City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off shore excursion
- See top Dublin attractions, including Dublin Castle, Phoenix Park, Guinness Storehouse and Old Jameson Distillery
- Hop-on and hop-off at any of the 20 stops around the city
- Enjoy the informative onboard audio guide in six languages
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour for 24 or 48 hours
Live commentary in English or multilingual audio tour commentary
10% discount at Irish Whiskey Museum
10% discount at Irish Day Tours
10% discount at Lazy Bike Tours
2 Free Walking Tours Included
2 children travel for free with every full paying adult ticket
Port pickup and drop-off
This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates All year round (except on Christmas Day), and runs daily.
- Bus runs on Friday & Saturdays from 10:00am - 4:00pm. Sundays from 11:00am - 4:00pm, Duration - 105 minutes. Frequency - every 60 minutes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour begins at the Irish Whiskey Museum, however passengers can hop on to the tour at any bus stop along the route.
- You must bring a mobile or printed voucher for this tour.
- Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at any of stops along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at one of the following tourist offices: 37 College Green, Dublin 2. 69 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
- Live commentary is provided in English on half of the buses. Buses without a live tour guide provide a multilingual audio tour commentary.
- 2 Walking Tours Included: Daily departures at 10:30am from 37 College Green
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- 2 children travel for free with every full paying adult ticket. No ticket required for the children
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Dublin Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dublin Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Buses were taking more than 20 minutes to arrive and often 2 of the "other" buses would stop before one City Seeing bus.I asked the driver how many buses were on the streets and was told 6." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Dublin Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHop on Hop OffPub ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDublinShore Excursions - BelfastHop on Hop Off - BelfastPub Tours - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastAudio Guides - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastPorts of Call Tours - BelfastShore Excursions - LimerickHop on Hop Off - LimerickPub Tours - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickAudio Guides - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickShore Excursions - GalwayHop on Hop Off - GalwayPub Tours - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayAudio Guides - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayPorts of Call Tours - GalwayCategory
St. Stephen's GreenKells Monastic SiteJameson Distillery Bow St.Monasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)Famine MemorialDublin City HallMolly Malone StatueGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)Skerries MillsKildare VillageSEA LIFE® BrayDublin Grafton StreetThe National Wax Museum PlusSt. Audoen's ChurchDublin Writers MuseumSt. Anne’s ParkTrim CastleNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryGlendalough