Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the best of the city at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off tour
- Enjoy entertaining live commentary on board
- See top highlights like Trinity College, St. Stephen’s Green, and the Guinness Storehouse
- Make use of the complimentary map to find your way around town
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
With your 24- or 48-hour pass, ride the bus along both routes to gain a comprehensive picture of the Irish capital’s rich cultural panorama. Listen to insightful commentary as you pass iconic landmarks like Trinity College and the Guinness Storehouse, opting to disembark if you wish to explore these attractions further.
With your hop-on hop-off ticket, enjoy a complimentary Dublin Highlights walking tour and gain free admission to the Little Museum of Dublin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- *1 Child under 15 free with a paying adult
- Free Little Museum Voucher is available from your DoDublin Guide
- Free Pat Liddy Walking Tour - Voucher is available from your DoDublin Guide
- Hop on and off at 25 City Centre Stops
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY DoDublin Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The bus was supposed to arrive around 9:20 - the first day it arrived at 9:45 and 2nd day (a Saturday) it did not arrive until 10:10am." See review