- Explore the darker side of Dublin on a nighttime walking tour
- Listen to wicked and gruesome tales from your guide
- See landmarks like Dublin Castle and Smithfield Square
- Make the most out of your day and join this tour in the evening
Departure & Return
Your Dublin Dark Side Tour starts at Barnardo Square next to City Hall. Look for the SANDEMANs NEW Europe team with a red t-shirt and red umbrella.
Your Dublin Dark Side Tou usually finishes in Smithfield Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free. We reserve the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining our tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANDEMANs NEW Europe Ltd - Dublin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Dublin Dark Side Walking Tour.