2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover top Dublin attractions and enjoy skip-the-line entry to St Patrick’s Cathedral on this 2.5-hour Dublin walking tour. Beat the queues at St Patrick’s Cathedral and head straight inside with your guide. Admire beautiful statues and colorful stained-glass windows, and learn of St Patrick — Ireland’s famous patron saint. Delve deep into Dublin’s medieval quarter and visit Dublin Castle, where centuries of ancient history come to life. Explore the gardens and towers, and learn of the many important roles the castle has played in its checkered past.
- Highlights tour of Dublin with St Patrick's Cathedral skip-the-line access
- Embark on a leisurely 2.5-hour walking tour of Dublin's top sights and attractions
- Avoid the entry lines at St Patrick's Cathedral and enjoy direct access inside this Gothic masterpiece
- Explore the grounds and towers of Dublin Castle while learning fascinating stories associated with the property, including the mysterious disappearance of the Irish Crown Jewels
- Walk away with an extended knowledge of Dublin's history and heritage
Saved to wishlist!
Food, drink & transportation
Departure & Return
Bull Alley St, Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dublin: Skip-the-Line St Patrick's Cathedral & Gardens Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dublin: Skip-the-Line St Patrick's Cathedral & Gardens Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dublin: Skip-the-Line St Patrick's Cathedral & Gardens Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinCity Tours - BelfastArchaeology Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastCity Tours - LimerickArchaeology Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickCity Tours - GalwayArchaeology Tours - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayCategory
GlendaloughTayto ParkIrish Whiskey MuseumNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)Dublin O’Connell StreetJeanie Johnston Tall ShipSkerries MillsWicklow WayO’Connell BridgeChester Beatty LibraryThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)Dublin General Post Office (GPO)Aviva StadiumSEA LIFE® BrayNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryKildare VillageDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneSt. Stephen's GreenDublin City Hall