- Browse the shops in Dalkey town and wander the grounds of Dalkey Castle
- Admire panoramic views of Dublin from the top of Killiney Hill
- Drink a pint at Johnnie Fox's, one of Ireland's oldest traditional Irish pubs
- Enjoy hassle-free round-trip transportation from central Dublin
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in Killiney Hill
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sights Of Dublin Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There was a stop at Avoca where you could shop and eat." See review