- Full-day tour of Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, and Doolin Village from Dublin
- Visit sights like Dunguaire Castle and Kinvara along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Stop for lunch (own expense) in the lively Irish village of Doolin
- Marvel at natural wonders like the Cliffs of Moher and The Burren
- Enjoy the comfort of an air-conditioned coach and the expertise of a local guide
Departure & Return
Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin - 7.30am
Pick-up is on O'Connell Street - at the "Discover Ireland" Office, next to Savoy Cinema - 7.50am
Our pick-up is outside the Tourist Office on Suffolk Street which is where the Molly Malone Statue is situated at 08:00am.
What To Expect
Jump out to snap photos of the striking Dunguaire Castle, a 16th-century tower perched on the seafront just north of Kinvara, then continue to Doolin. Enjoy free time to explore the quaint fishing village and tuck into some lunch (own expense)—perhaps try the famous seafood chowder at Gus O'Conner's or a pint of Guinness at Fitzgerald’s pub.
With your appetite sated, continue to The Burren and explore the otherworldly karst landscape, renowned for its exotic plants and colorful orchids. Finally, head for the day’s star attraction, the Cliffs of Moher, and enjoy ample time to walk along the 702-foot (214-meter) tall cliffs and gaze out over the rugged Atlantic coast. Admire jaw-dropping views of the Aran Islands and Galway Bay, then learn more about the geological wonder at the Atlantic Edge Exhibition and Visitor Centre.
After a full day on the west coast, journey back to Dublin and end your tour in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin (collecting @ 07:30).
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick- up locations, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 18:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note the different collection times for Suffolk Street is at 07:50 and O'Connell Street is at 08:00.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff