4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Ireland during the magical time of Christmas during this 4-day tour. See some of the country’s most famous landmarks and city such as the Ring of Kerry, the Cliffs of Moher, Cork, the Blarney Stone and learn about each location’s history from your informative guide. See the Emerald Isle decked out for the holidays and experience a real Irish Christmas in the town of Dingle on the day.
- Take a 4-day tour around the Emerald Isle during the Christmas holidays
- See the Ring of Kerry, the Cliffs of Moher, the Blarney Stone, and more
- Experience a traditional Irish Christmas in the town of Dingle on the day
- All lodging, transport, guide, breakfast, and entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
5 Beresford Pl, Gardiner Street Lower, Mountjoy, Dublin, Ireland
Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin - 8:00 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Don't forget swimwear for the Christmas morning swim!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Christmas in Ireland - 4 Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Christmas in Ireland - 4 Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Christmas in Ireland - 4 Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Christmas in Ireland - 4 Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Christmas in Ireland - 4 Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursChristmasHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastChristmas - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickChristmas - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayChristmas - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
Molly Malone StatueTrim CastleNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryDublin General Post Office (GPO)Giant's CausewaySt. Anne’s ParkEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)GAA MuseumDublin City HallJameson Distillery Bow St.James Joyce Tower & MuseumNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Glasnevin Cemetery MuseumDublin O’Connell StreetConnemaraDubliniaTayto ParkGPO Witness History Visitor CentreSt. Michan's ChurchDublin Custom House