- See three top Ireland attractions in one day on a full-day trip from Dublin
- Visit Blarney Castle and kiss the famous Blarney Stone
- Tour the Rock of Cashel in County Tipperary
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Your driver/guide will meet you at the Molly Malone Statue. Please be there 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After passing through picturesque areas like County Tipperary and County Kildare, arrive at the ancient fortress of Blarney Castle, famed for one of Ireland’s best-loved treasures, the Blarney stone. Ascend to the castle’s tower to kiss the Blarney stone and receive, according to legend, the skill of speaking in a charming and eloquent manner.
Travel onward to Cahir Castle and the Rock of Cashel in County Tipperary. Hear the legends that surround the imposing twin towers of the cathedral and take a guided tour of the structure’s Hall of Vicars and Cormac’s Chapel, home to the oldest Romanesque wall painting in Ireland.
Return to the coach for the journey back to Dublin, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are welcome, provided that customers bring their own safety seats
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Blarney Castle Day Trip from Dublin.