1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Dublin at your own pace with Big Bus tour; your 24- to 72-hour ticket allows you to hop on and hop off wherever you like at any of 25 stops. Enjoy live or audio commentary that teaches you about Dublin's history and culture, and explore the small streets of Dublin on a guided walking tour. Hop on and off as many times as you like to explore Dublin highlights at your leisure, such as St. Stephens Green, Croke Park, EPIC the Irish Emigration Museum, and others.
- Choose from a 24-, 48-, or 72-hour ticket according to your schedule and interests
- Explore the small streets of Dublin on a guided walking tour, included with all tickets
- Hop on and off at any of the 25 stops
- Learn about Irish history through live commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited Hop on Hop off for 24/48/72 hours
Live commentary on-board (Red Route)
Recorded commentary available in 8 languages
Includes a free Guided Walking Tour
1 Free Child with every Adult
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- One children can travel for free with every paying adult
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours Dublin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big Bus Dublin Open-top, Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Bus Dublin Open-top, Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Bus Dublin Open-top, Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Bus Dublin Open-top, Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Dublin City is very busy and congested so this hop on hop off tour is one of the better ways to see the sites of Dublin." See review
- "Good value as I got in Dublin a night tour and whiskey distillery for free." See review
- "This is a great way to cover a lot of bases in a very short time." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursPub ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesDistillery Tours Food, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDublinHop on Hop Off - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastPub Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastAudio Guides - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHop on Hop Off - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickPub Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickAudio Guides - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHop on Hop Off - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayPub Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayAudio Guides - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayCategory
Giant's CausewaySt. Michan's ChurchWicklow MountainsChrist Church CathedralFamine MemorialJameson Distillery Bow St.River LiffeyO’Connell BridgeConnemaraDublin City HallDublin Writers MuseumIrish Family History CentreMonasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)Little Museum of DublinDublin Custom HouseKells Monastic SiteNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Dublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneCastletown HouseDublin Phoenix Park