7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Any Tour Options as specified in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Plaza, Moore St, Parnell St, North City, Dublin, D01 E0H3, Ireland
Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin 8, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Experience Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 Day Wild Atlantic Adventure Small Group Tour From Dublin?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Day Wild Atlantic Adventure Small Group Tour From Dublin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 Day Wild Atlantic Adventure Small Group Tour From Dublin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Mountain Bike ToursWater ToursMarketsWalking ToursKayakingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDublinFood Tours - BelfastRail Tours - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastHiking - BelfastNature and Wildlife - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastMountain Bike Tours - BelfastWater Tours - BelfastMarkets - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastKayaking - BelfastFood Tours - LimerickRail Tours - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickHiking - LimerickNature and Wildlife - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickMountain Bike Tours - LimerickWater Tours - LimerickMarkets - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickKayaking - LimerickFood Tours - GalwayRail Tours - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayHiking - GalwayNature and Wildlife - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayMountain Bike Tours - GalwayWater Tours - GalwayMarkets - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayKayaking - GalwayCategory
Dublin ZooThe National Wax Museum PlusSkerries MillsGAA MuseumIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)Trim CastleSt. Michan's ChurchLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) St. Stephen's GreenSt. Audoen's ChurchSt. Anne’s ParkDublin Writers MuseumWicklow GaolDublin Phoenix ParkChester Beatty LibraryDublin Grafton StreetNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Kells Monastic SiteRiver LiffeyGiant's Causeway