- Admire stunning coastal scenery while a driver handles remote roads
- Soak up culture at a Kilbeggan distillery, Blarney Castle, and the pubs of Dingle
- Stay overnight in hand-picked hotels or inns in Galway and Killarney
- Make new friends while traveling with a small group limited to 16
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Please note: you will be required to choose between either a 3-star bed and breakfast or 3-star hotel at time of booking
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbie's Small Group Tours Ireland
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Escape to the South West Small-Group Tour from Dublin.