- 4-day coach and rail tour from Dublin to Ireland's southern and western coasts
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone
- Short city tour of Cork
- Queenstown Story Heritage Center in Cobh
- Scenic coastal drive around the Ring of Kerry
- Limerick city tour
- Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- Stunning Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay
- Overnight B&B accommodation in Killarney including full Irish breakfast
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Railtours Ireland representatives will be waiting in the main concourse area of the station with your travel pack in bright yellow jackets so that they are easily located. Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time listed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your 4-day tour includes all rail and coach travel; three nights’ accommodation in a comfortable B&B in Killarney and coach trips with an expert driver-guide to the attractions mentioned. Daily full Irish breakfasts are also included. Evenings are free to spend at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability).
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly. However, buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps onto the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Ring of Kerry, Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Galway and Connemara Rail Tour.