- Three-day coach, ferry, and rail tour from Dublin to Galway, Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and Aran Islands
- Limerick city tour
- Dramatic scenery of the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren
- Scenic ferry ride from Connemara to Inis Mor
- Island tour of Inis Mor, including the magnificent Dun Aengus fort
- Clifden, Kylemore Abbey and Killary Harbor or Roundstone, Coral Beach and Sky Road
- Overnight B&B accommodation in Galway including full Irish breakfast
- Hosted train travel
- Information pack
- Friendly, professional tour guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Railtours Ireland representatives will be waiting in the main concourse area with your travel pack in bright yellow jackets so that they are easily located. Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time listed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin (2 separate beds) room (subject to availability).
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc.
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and Aran Islands Rail Tour from Dublin.