10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend 10 days exploring the top sights of Ireland on a 10-day round-trip tour from Dublin. Covering the length and width, from top to bottom, of the Emerald Isle, you'll visit the Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher, the city of Galway, Dingle Bay for kayaking, the Aran Islands, and Titanic Belfast and Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland. As you go, you'll experience and learn about Ireland's history, traditions, culture, castles, and outdoor scenery. Accommodation is included.
- Travel by minicoach from Dublin
- Spend nine nights in local guesthouses around Ireland
- Tour limited to 14 people for a small-group experience
- Enjoy outdoor activities and cultural experiences such as kayaking, cycling, hiking, a distillery tour, kissing the Blarney Stone, and a walking tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
A small group limited to 14 guarantees personalized attention—a rare treat on tours of such length.
Saved to wishlist!
9 nights local boutique hotel and guesthouse accommodation, carefully selected by our team
Great breakfast (daily) suitable for meet lovers, vegetarians, vegans, gluten free and other needs,
Professional qualified Irish tour guide other local tour guides for the great Irish experience
Transport to all locations by air-conditioned by class leading Mercedes Sprinter busses
Kayak excursion in Dingle Bay
Rock of Cashel
Kiss The Blarney Stone
Cycling tours (Galway and Aran Islands)
Cliffs of Moher
Walking Tour London Derry
Lunch and dinner
Food and drinks, unless specified
Black Cab Tour Belfast
Departure & Return
7 Aston Quay, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is free time on this trip
- Driving time average 2.5 hours per day
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- It is recommended to pack lots of light layers, a raincoat, and sunscreen
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (maximum is 143lbs or 65 liters) and 1 carry-on bag
- Please advise if you have any health issues that may prevent you from taking part on some of the activities so that we can arrange alternative options for you
- Please advise if you wish to have a private room as a single occupancy charge will apply
- If activities or experiences are cancelled due to weather conditions no refund will be provided
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Overland Ireland LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10-Day Ultimate Small-Group Tour of Ireland from Dublin?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 10-Day Ultimate Small-Group Tour of Ireland from Dublin?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10-Day Ultimate Small-Group Tour of Ireland from Dublin?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10-Day Ultimate Small-Group Tour of Ireland from Dublin?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDublinFood Tours - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastMarkets - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFood Tours - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickMarkets - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFood Tours - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayMarkets - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
St. Audoen's ChurchDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreMonasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)St. Stephen's GreenWicklow WayChrist Church CathedralAvocaJames Joyce CentreDubliniaGiant's CausewayChester Beatty LibraryThe National Wax Museum PlusO’Connell BridgeTrim CastleGPO Witness History Visitor CentreLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyFamine MemorialSkerries Mills