6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointWild Wadi Waterpark, Jumeirah Beach Road Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop included from hotel or any location within Dubai.
- Sheikh rasid port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Navita tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wild Wadi Water Park with Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wild Wadi Water Park with Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wild Wadi Water Park with Transfer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wild Wadi Water Park with Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 168050P41
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ParksPorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahWater Parks - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahAttractions & Museums - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainWater Parks - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahWater Parks - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Global VillageSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseSheikh Zayed RoadJumeirah MosqueJumeirah BeachDubai Miracle GardenWafi City MallThe Lost Chambers AquariumMall of the EmiratesThe Dubai MallWild Wadi WaterparkChillout Ice LoungeDubai DolphinariumRustar Floating RestaurantDubai Parks and ResortsBurJumanAquaventure WaterparkKidZania DubaiIMG Worlds of AdventureChildren's City