- This immersive desert experience is ideal for first-time visitors
- The dinner features Arabian-style dishes cooked on site
- This option includes two alcoholic drinks with dinner
- Pick-up and dropoff from central Dubai hotels is provided
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dubai Desert temperature may fall down around 09 degree + between December to April. Hence request all the guest to keep light woollen clothes and windbreakers
- Luxury land cruisers for dune bashing at the best desert, Maximum of 04 persons per jeep for more comfort, though the jeep has a capacity of 07 people plus the safari driver
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There will be a restriction on live entertainment Belly dance , Fire show, Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE during the below Islamic holidays. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days. The same is applicable during Ramadan fasting month, Ascension day Arafat (Haj) Day Al Hijri Islamic New Year Milad Un Nabi the Birthday of Prophet Mohammad. The dates are based on lunar calendar approx 02nd April to 02nd May 2022 exact dates cannot be pre-advised.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABC Tourism LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms